i started to follow my new chore system. "Made" the bed, started the laundry, vacuumed the kitchen. The floor still needs a good scrubbing, but that is for another day. Hmmm...what's left. I think cleaning out the kitchen island cart. And something else. Need to check the binder! I'm using a dry erase marker to check things off as they are completed. We'll see how that method goes. I also think I need to make blank cards to fill in the slots on each page. You can see through to the other days, and it's confusing. Right now I have post-its covering up the empty spots.
Ouch, my elbow hurts. I hope that's from the deconstruction/reconstruction work I did on the desk, and not from the height of the desktop. I finally bought a parson's chair to fit at my desk, and it was working great, until I raised the desktop. Now I feel like I'm sitting too low again, and I really don't want to sit on a cushion. That's why I bought a real chair!
Okay, I'm really going this time...
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment