That's me. Slacker. All progess I made last summer has been lost again. Ali's room is a disaster again. We even went through another round of rearranging to get more shelf space and a better desk space in her room. And we rearranged E.J.'s room to be how he wanted it. Which is where we got the shelving from for Ali's room. Now I have to find space for all the stuff that was on the shelves while they were in E.J.'s room (which of course is mostly my stuff because I have no room in my room to put anything since my closet is my desk/sewing area).
I really do want to get all of this mess cleared out. I just don't know how to do it. Or where to start. I swear any areas I clean off are instantly covered with "stuff" again. Everything does not have it's "place," so it just gets left wherever anyone decides to drop it.
Goal for tomorrow: clean off coffe table and couch in livingroom.
Starting small. :)
Then beat small children when they leave something in the cleaned area. Kidding. Maybe.
Other goal for tomorrow: repost schedule where I can see it. Find timer to keep me "on track."
Goal for this week: to post here daily and report progress, or lack there of. Or to post on my business blog.
Other goal for this week: get a handle on laundry already. Time to switch out cold weather clothes for warmer weather ones.
And if I'm going to try to get back onto my schedule, I need to get off the laptop right now and go to sleep.
Nighty night!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment