And that was on a "not so bad" day in April after I had spent some time making a path next to the bed. It still looks pretty much the same. Tomorrow I vow to do something about some of the stuff in this room!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Compulsive hoarder? You decide.
I'm starting to think ADHD is not the only reason for my current state.

And that was on a "not so bad" day in April after I had spent some time making a path next to the bed. It still looks pretty much the same. Tomorrow I vow to do something about some of the stuff in this room!
And that was on a "not so bad" day in April after I had spent some time making a path next to the bed. It still looks pretty much the same. Tomorrow I vow to do something about some of the stuff in this room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment